Ocean freight and fleet freight
- transportation of 20’ and 40’ GP, HC, FR containers standard and hazmat cargo excluding IMO7
- oversized cargo transportation usong 20 ft. and 40ft. FlatRack и OpenTop containers
- oversized cargo transportation by bulk
- cargo receiving and temporary storage in ports
- survey report at ports and by Client's request
- surch on market requested fleet and providing on time-charter's conditions to Client
- providing of PSV, AHTS, and passanger vessels for offshore support
To fulfill our client’s requirements for Vessel Chartering Services, we have need of following information:
- Discharging Rate and Discharge Port
- Vessel Size
- Cargo Type
- Other Client’s important requirements
Our Chartering services add value to client consignments by:
- Scanning the market to generate the ideal match between cargo and vessel.
- Estimation of voyage.
- Offering charters on basis of voyage and period.
- Monitoring the vessel for compliance to charter party requirements.
- Demurrage dispatch calculations.
- Analysis of the full voyage results.
- Up to date market intelligence including port information.
In the field of the Project Sakhalin-1 under the management of “Exxon Neftegas Ltd” (subsidiary of “ExxonMobil Corporation”) in 2016-2017 it was done the delivery of oversized heavylift modules by “Foss Maritime” company
“TransVL” LLC . is an official distributer of “Gaspromneft’ – lubricants“ LLC in Sakhalin region. With the signing of licensed agreement between “Gaspromneft’ – lubricants“ and Chevron our company, as a distributer, entered the global net Chevron in oil delivery. It allows to provide marine oils to our Customers for more than 800 ports all over the world.